This double story brick home offers plenty of room for the entire family. The lower level of the house has a kitchenette, bathroom/toilet, 2 bedrooms plus a large open plan living area.
Heading upstairs via the internal timber staircase takes you to 3 good sized bedrooms, large kitchen with plenty of bench space and cupboards, lounge and dining, bathroom, toilet, polished timber floors, back enclosed patio with laundry plus front verandah. There is a double lock-up garage plus a separate workshop/garage for the man of the house.
Situated in a great location walking distance to schools, shops, hotels and clubs and positioned on a large 1280m2 block with lots of trees offering privacy and shade.
Contact our Leasing Consultant on 0427 845 768 to arrange your viewing.
* SMALL Pets will be considered upon application
* Tenants are responsible to pay excess water charges
* Tenants are responsible to maintain yard and gardens
* We accept EasyBond payments for rental bonds
Here is the link to our Application Form - https://www.360pm.com.au/rental-application-form
IMPORTANT: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are limited to the number of people we can have at inspections. Our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our clients and staff and the general public.
At all inspections, please:
1. Maintain at least 1.5m distance
2. Avoid touching surfaces
3. Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if you:
1. Are or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
2. Have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID -19
* To book an inspection of this property please click 'Book an Inspection Time' and follow the prompts. If no times are available you will be notified as soon as one becomes available.
Disclaimer: The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, which they believe to be accurate when compiled.
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking